Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Knitspiration Yoga

all photos from printerest, clockwise upper left: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 center: 9

I'm back with another knit-spiration, and this one is a little odd but go with me on it. 

Before I got pregnant, and little bit during I was obsessed with yoga, it was the only thing that quieted my mind... now knitting does that for me too and yoga has been pushed aside. But I'm wanting to get back into it again and then I started about how I could join my two loves and this inspiration board was born. 

I'm sooo ready to do some yoga outside this summer and for those chilly mornings yoga socks, mits, and a sweater sound amazing! 

If you want to check out my entire inspiration board check it out on pinterest and let me know how you fellow yogis use your knitting in your practice! :-) Also what are you guys inspired by right now? I need more inspiration for my next board. :-) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment