Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Knit-spiration: Spring Cherry Blossoms

Photos from pinterest: (clockwise top-left) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 (center image by knitfitch)
Ever since moving to Japan I have acquired an awe obsession with Sakura (cherry blossoms). They are such a happy surprise and bright spring welcome after a grey, cold winter, especially in an urban jungle like Tokyo. This year with my new found hobby of knitting and the arrival of sakura season, I've been so inspired!

It first started with a yarn find on KnitCrate.com from the March Indie Box that you can purchase without a subscription. It just looked soo pretty even if you don't like pink. That led to finding spring knit patterns on pinterest and that led to a whirlwind of pink, cherry blossom, spring knit inspiration...KNIT-SPIRATION! hehe

I wanted to share my knit-spiration in a collage for you all. You can also check out my entire pinterest knit-spiration board here. Enjoy the pretty blossoms, pink hues, and lovely light spring knits.

If you too want to purchase this beautiful yarn to make a beautiful spring knit, use this link to get 10% OFF your order. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment